gThe use of the services of Puesta de Sol, through the www.puestadesol.it site, implies the acceptance by the user of the terms and conditions below. For any explanation, please contact us.
PURPOSE OF THE SITE
Puesta de Sol, has created and continually updates this site to provide information, details and promotions on its hotel activity.
PROTECTION OF COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS, AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
This site, and all the material contained in it, is protected by copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. All rights are reserved. Their publication on the site does not imply, in any way, a concession of license or the right to use them. It is strictly prohibited any reproduction and/or use, not expressly authorized.
DISCLOSURE EX ART. 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. 196/2003
Puesta de Sol recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of personal Information of its customers and, therefore, has established strict rules on the conservation and processing of personal data, pursuant the Legislative Decree No. 196/2003. Puesta de Sol commits to treating the data according to the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency. The data provided by users will be used for informational purposes, its promotional activities of Puesta de Sol and its services, in application of precise contractual or law obligations. For the same purposes these Data may be disclosed to agents, suppliers, consultants, professionals with proven expertise and bound to comply with the obligation of confidentiality. In order to receive information about the availability of apartments, it will be required to provide the following data: name, surname, telephone number and e-mail address.
The missed conferment of data, if not compulsory, will be evaluated from time to time by the treatment holder and will determine the consequent decisions related to the importance of the requested data with respect to the management of the commercial relationship.
Under Article 7, Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, the person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
The person concerned has the right to obtain indications on:
– the origin of personal data;
– the purposes and modality of the treatment;
– the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
– the identity of the holder, of the persons in charge and the representative appointed under Article 5, Paragraph 2;
– the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may get to know them as appointed representative in the state territory, as responsible or entrusted.
The person concerned has the Right to get:
– the updating, the rectification or, when interested, the integration of the data;
– the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the block of the data processed unlawfully, including those of which not the maintenance is not necessary in relationship to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently essays;
– the attestation that the operations referred to in letters A) and B) have been suited to knowledge, also for what regards their content, of those people to which the data was communicated or diffused, excepted the case in which such fulfillment reveals to be impossible or implies an employment of means disproportionate in comparison to the protected right;
The person concerned has the right to oppose, in everything or partly:
– for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
– to the processing of personal data concerning him with the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The holder of the treatment of the data is Anna Amato. The person responsible for the treatment of personal data is Gabriella Di Maggio.
To access, modify, rectify and cancel personal data and for any inherent request it is sufficient to write to :
Puesta de Sol Residence S.R.L.
Lungomare Luigi Rizzo, 113
92010 Lampedusa (AG).
Puesta de Sol uses safety measures to guarantee the protection of the information provided by users. Despite stringent measures to protect the site and all information contained in it, it’s appropriate to keep in mind that transmitting information by Internet cannot be protected from the access of unintended recipients.
The customer can directly make the reservation from the site www.puestadesol.it , under the conditions and at the prices indicated on the site.
The reservation is confirmed only after payment’s deposit, except for special offers and Promotions that may expect the payment of different amounts. The customer will receive from Puesta De Sol both the instructions on how to pay and, a further communication related to the booking confirmation.
CHANGES, CANCELLATION AND TRANSFER BOOKING
To modify or to cancel a booking, you must give timely communication, using the email@example.com e-mail address or the phone number +39.333.1585526 . The reservation titular that is unable to make use of the booked stay, and cannot ask the restitution of the deposit, but it can give his reservation to a third person who satisfies all the conditions required for the booked stay, after having informed Puesta de Sol by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org , as soon as possible, pointing out the general information of the assignee. The transferor and the transferee are solidly responsible for the payment of the sale of the price. The change of the titular’s name won’t have additional costs.
Prices are calculated in Euro and include VAT, the stay and any required options. The arrival to the Residence happen within the hours 23.59 p.m. of the day of arrival established during the reservation. In the case of a late arrival, the customer must contact the structure to communicate the change of the arrival time. We do not realize any refund for arrivals in the structure over Midnight of the date of arrival.
RESPONSIBILITY OF PUESTA DE SOL
Puesta De Sol it intended to reassure the customer that all services expected in the reservation are designed with care. Puesta De Sol assumes any responsibility for any failings during your stay, in case responsible. The customer must show that there was indeed a failure of Puesta De Sol, in case you wish to make a complaint. Puesta De Sol will not be responsible for any service that is not expressly indicated as “included” in the contracted offer.
PROBLEMS AND COMPLAINTS
In case of complaints, you must inform us immediately by contacting us at the contact details you find on the contact us page. Puesta De Sol will try to solve your problem in the shortest possible time.